Offices Available for Lease
Looking for office space?
Johns Hopkins University Montgomery County Campus has offices available for lease. For a tour or information, submit an inquiry.
The Montgomery County Campus is located along the I-270 Technology Corridor and is part of the Great Seneca Science Corridor. Situated in one of the nation's largest biotech clusters, the campus enjoys proximity to federal labs and agencies and is next door to National Cancer Institute Shady Grove.
Among the benefits of locating here:
- Free staff and visitor parking
- Security, housekeeping and signage
- Offices are internet and phone ready
- Video conferencing capabilities
- Copier access
- On-campus library
- Cafe, restaurants and shops
- Discounted meeting and conference space for as many as 300 attendees
- Connections with academic and business leaders
Businesses that locate at the Montgomery County Campus join a community that values sharing, cooperation and collaboration. Scientists, researchers, business leaders and educators make connections here, creating opportunities to expand their companies and thrive as entrepreneurs. Entrepreneurs enjoy the use of university resources and facilities, and a helping hand to ensure they make the business and research connections they need to succeed.
Current on-site companies include biotech firms, professional services and research labs.
CATEGORY: Tenant News