Entrepreneurship & Innovation
The Right Programs, the Right Location, Right Next Door
Locating your business or research center at the Johns Hopkins Montgomery County Campus is about more than just finding the right space in which to work.
- It's about joining a community that values sharing, cooperation and collaboration. Scientists, researchers, business leaders and educators make connections here, creating opportunities to expand their companies and thrive as entrepreneurs.
- It’s about easy access to renowned Hopkins professors and use of university resources and facilities.
- It’s about receiving a helping hand to ensure you make the business and research connections you need to succeed.
Current on-site companies include biotech firms and research labs.
The Montgomery County Campus is located along the I-270 Technology Corridor and is part of the Great Seneca Science Corridor. Situated in one of the nation's largest biotech clusters, the campus enjoys proximity to federal labs and agencies. We are next door to National Cancer Institute Shady Grove.
The Montgomery County Campus is experiencing significant growth, with plans to expand from its current 215,000 square feet to more than 2.7 million square feet of academic, research, and corporate space during the next few decades.
Space Details and Benefits:
- Turnkey space available
- Short- and long-term lease options available
- Offices range from 120 to 1,000 square feet
- Free parking
- Free visitor parking
- Security, housekeeping and signage
- Offices are internet and phone ready
- Video conferencing capabilities
- Copier access
- Library database access
- On-campus vending, plus nearby restaurants
- Event space for crowds as large as 200
- Meeting and conference space
- Access to world-class researchers and facilities
- Connections with academic and business leaders