Biotechnology Meet and Greet and Info Session
5-7 p.m. Monday, Aug. 28, 2017
The Office of Admissions would like to invite you to attend our onn-site information session for our Biotechnology Center programs. This presentation will describe the programs and the faculty, as well as admissions requirements. You may utilize this opportunity to ask questions about the program and discover what you can do with a degree from Johns Hopkins University.
Immediately following the “Information Session”, we invite you to attend our “Meet and Greet” at 5:30pm with faculty, staff, and new & current students.
Programs participating in this event include:
• Master of Science in Bioinformatics
• Master of Science in Biotechnology
• Master of Science in Regulatory Science
• Master of Science in Food Safety Regulation
• Master of Science in Individualized Genomics and Health
• Master’s of Biotechnology Enterprise and Entrepreneurship
• Post-Baccalaureate Health Science Intensive Program
• Post Master’s Certificate in Sequence Analysis and Genomics
• Certificate in Biotechnology Education
• Certificate in Biotechnology Enterprise