- More than 2,000 students, predominantly working professionals
- 450 full-time and adjunct faculty members
- More than 50 part-time degree and certificate programs
- Two academic schools: School of Education and Zanvyl Krieger School of Arts and Sciences – Advanced Academic Programs
- Established in 1988 as a cooperative venture with the Montgomery County government to fulfill economic development objectives.
- Continues Johns Hopkins University’s tradition of excellence in research and education.
- Currently 36-plus acres with 215,000 square feet of office, education and lab space. Potential for 2.7 million square feet of office, education and lab space when construction is complete. A 575,000- square-foot facility for the National Cancer Institute is next door.
- 4.6 million square feet of potential development on the Belward Research Campus, located less than a mile from the current Montgomery County Campus.