The Montgomery County Campus has three buildings: the Academic & Research Building (A&R), Gilchrist Hall and the 9605 Building.
Classes are conducted in A&R and Gilchrist. In addition, the A&R Building and the 9605 Building are home to a number of corporate and research tenants.
Amenities available for students and tenants at the Montgomery County Campus include:
- Library.The Sheridan Libraries supports the teaching, learning and research activities of faculty, students and staff. Online and other library services, including Ask a Librarian, live chat, phone reference, database access, research orientations for classes and circulation of physical materials, are provided. Faculty, students and staff of MCC can access the library services and resources as follows:
Reach librarians for questions, individual research consultations and to schedule online class instruction using any of the following options:
+ Submit questions to Ask a Librarian
+ Email firstname.lastname@example.org
+ Call 410-516-8335
+ Text 410-692-8874
+ Chat online
+ Meet in person at the Homewood, Columbia or DC campus locations
Conduct research through the online catalogue and databases at www.library.jhu.edu.
Get physical materials delivered to MCC at the designated pickup location
+ Faculty, students and staff with library cards can make requests via the online catalogue
+ Faculty and students with a JHED ID can Interlibrary Loan or BorrowDirect books delivered for pickup at Montgomery
+ Materials can be returned to the Montgomery campus designated pickup location
Please contact 410-516-8335 or email@example.com if you have any questions.
- Computer Services. Web-enabled work stations are located on campus, providing email access. Kiosks are not enabled for printing.
- Wireless Services. The campus offers wireless Internet access to all on-campus guests. If your guests intend to use the wireless network, please go to http://www.it.johnshopkins.edu/services/network/wireless/
- Farmers Market. Johns Hopkins University Montgomery County Campus hosts the Shady Grove Farmers Market. Season hours are 11 a.m. - 2 p.m. Wednesdays from May through September. Fresh produce, baked goods, jewelry, food trucks and more.
- Security. Campus security officers are on duty from 8 a.m. – 10 p.m. Monday thru Friday and from 8 a.m. – 6 p.m. on Saturdays. In addition, surveillance cameras are positioned throughout the campus.